Asset offers guidelines to help you during your studies. Guidelines are not meant to be a substitute for the book, but merely to be an addition and help in studying the material presented in the book and the course. In general, a guideline will become available four weeks before the exam takes place.
The guidelines are offered by the associations of Asset. Each association offers the guidelines that correspond to their profession. The costs of a guideline are € 3,- for members of Faculty Association Asset. For non-members, the costs are € 5,- per guideline.
Asset | SBIT offers the following guidelines:
- Management en Informatiesystemen
- Methoden voor Bedrijfseconomisch Onderzoek (Business Research Methods/Indeiding Onderzoeksmethoden)
- Information Management for Pre-master
- Business Process Integration
- Knowledge Management & Societal Innovation (All Articles)
- Knowledge Management & Societal Innovation (Mandatory Articles)
- Project Management: People and Technology
- Smart Business Networks
Write a guideline
To be able to serve you as a student in the most optimal way, Asset | SBIT is looking for students willing to write a guideline for specific courses. Currently, we are not looking for guidelines in specific courses, but if you think you have written an excellent guideline for a course not listed above, you can always send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you prefer an online guideline/summary you can take a look at SBIT.Studle.nl. Studle is a non-profit initiative founded by students, to support students with their study. They offer for example free summaries and wiki's for each course to help you study.