COVID-19 measures at SBIT
Due to the spread of COVID-19 the Dutch government has set some measures in place to prevent a further spreading of the virus.
To guarantee the safety of our members Asset Tilburg has put terms & conditions in place to ensure compliance with the measures.
When people want to participate in events with a physical aspect they have to accept, agree and follow the following terms and conditions:
- In the last ten days, I have not been in an area that has a negative travel advice.
- In the last ten days, I have not been in contact with someone that recently tested positive on the COVID-19.
- In the last ten days, I have not tested positive on COVID-19.
- I agree that, when tested positive, I have been in at least a 7 days quarantine and have been free of symptoms for a minimum of 24 hours.
- I give permission to share my name and my phone number with the GGD Tilburg in case of a positive COVID-19 test three weeks after the event.
- If I have any concerns regarding my health on the day of the event, I will not attend the event and notify the organization.
- During the event, I will comply with all the RIVM measures, including 1.5 meter distance from all my fellow participants and potential other persons.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 policy, feel free to send an email to email@example.com